Saturday, February 5, 2011

Pink hates me too!

Red's first cousin pink hates me too! Isn't that funny? I feared from the moment I bought the pink paint that the it just wouldn't cover the old blue paint. This morning I got up and put the second coat of pink on the walls. I edged and rolled. It took me about 3 hours. I thought I was done. I went back to look at it. And I could see blue. Ugh. Then I hoped I was imagining it. I sent John back to look. He too thought the blue was showing through the pink. So instead of painting the trim this afternoon, I was back in there with the pink paint again.

I got part of the trim painted after dinner. John took the door off this afternoon, so now I can't work in there after the kids are asleep. He got the door to the room and the closet doors sanded down. I've primed and put one coat of chalkboard paint on the closet doors.

We're getting there. I think we're only a day or so behind.

No comments: