My doctor appointment went fine today. She wanted to induce me on Tuesday, but I flat out said no. I do go back on Tuesday for a Non-Stress Test. So, Firecracker is allowed to cook a few more days which I am very happy about. The doctor said I was the only full term pregnant patient she has that isn't begging for an induction! I told her the baby will come when he/she is ready.
So, John's Step-Mom is out of town tomorrow through Sunday, and his Mom is taking a day trip to Indy one day this weekend. Those are our two main sitters for Mary. I hope the baby either comes before the weekend or waits until Monday. Friday is my b-day, so that would be super cool with me!
We have to find something to do this weekend. I am so sick of sitting around, being large, and waiting for this baby to arrive. Maybe I'll hit up some yard sales. Mary is going to need fall/winter clothes soon.
Peace in Christ
3 hours ago