Alright, here it is. I made a newborn sized diaper. I used a free pattern and all the supplies were in my craft closet. So, it's basically a free diaper. It has some issues (too thick for one, and the elastic is probably 20 years old) but it was just a tester to see if I could even do it. I have it pinned closed as I had no velcro to use. I'd love to buy a snap press, but that sort of defeats the purpose of being thrifty in making diapers.
Mary's newborn sized diapers fit her for about 6 weeks. We had a pretty small rotation of diapers and I'd like to have a larger one this time. I hope to get about 8-10 more newborn sized ones done, and then I might move on to bigger sizes. Or maybe I'll wait until the baby is born.
home office progress
2 hours ago