Friday, June 25, 2010

Flowers!




See the bee?

Another one. I love bumblebees.


These are the daylilies planted in the same garden.



The lilies are almost done blooming and the liatris is just starting to bloom. I'm hoping the lilies have more blooms next year. Some of the plants didn't bloom at all this year, but I wasn't surprised as we just transplanted them from John's Mom's yard last summer. I'm also hoping the grasses grow taller next year. We divided them all this spring, so they aren't at their full potential yet either. I'm still super happy with this garden.

When we get plants from other people, we stick them on the edge of the woods until we can figure out what to do with them.


Close up of the ones above.

Those are from John's Mom too. They are a beautiful dark pink in real life. They look sort of orange on my computer screen though. We're moving them along with some taller orange ones to near my new maple tree/poppy garden this fall.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: