Monday, April 5, 2010

Us.


Here we are on Easter. We'd been at church for a good hour and a half. The girls were hungry and tired. I still think the picture came out really well. (and could John be any better looking?) Hmm, I just realized that not only did I dress the girls in matching outfits, but John and I match too. That was not on purpose!

I'm making progress on my dresser. I got the final coat of paint on it tonight. Hopefully I'll be able to start glazing it Wednesday night. I am not sure how many coats of glaze it will take or how many evenings that will take. I'll be practicing on the three drawers that won't be going back in. After I'm done glazing, I'll have to wait a week to use some poly on it. That will take 2 or 3 coats, with 24 hours between coats. Of course we don't even have the new TV yet or a plan to get rid of the old one. But I'm still plugging away. Hoping to have some new pictures soon.

2 comments:

Mimi-n-Moe's Mom said...

You guys look awesome!!!! :)

Can't wait 'til you come on down! We miss you! :)

Sheri said...

One of my favorite families...and ALL of you look fantastic. I love the light in your eyes Amanda. And when did Ellie grow all that hair?!