Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Pictures!

I started glazing the dresser last night. I would have done the entire thing, but I had to go watch Lost with John. I should be able to finish the dresser itself tonight, and maybe work on the drawers a bit. I think it's going to take two coats of glaze in some areas.

These pics aren't the best. I took them down in the basement and it is overcast today. You can see where I have done and where I haven't between where the drawers go.


Here's the side:
Here's one of the top drawers that won't be going back in. I used it to practice as I had never glazed before. Oh, and I put the hardware back on to see how it looked. I love it!

I am so excited about this project! Like I said, I've never glazed anything before. I was nervous about it. I liked how the dresser looked just painted and considered leaving it. I am so glad I didn't. I can't wait to finish it and see it with the drawers in.

No comments: