Friday, January 30, 2009

I must need more sleep!

So last night, Mary was in bed and I was holding Ellie on my lap while she slept. It was almost time for me to go to bed, but I decided to look at some old pictures of Mary. I was looking at pics from around the time we moved. I seriously cannot believe that I pretty much packed everything myself (John did the basement and odds and ends, but since I was home all day every day, I did most of the packing) and moved, etc with a 17 month old baby! Then I looked at pics from after we moved, as we settled in, etc. I found this pic:

That was around July 4th, 2007. We'd taken a similar pic in 2006. I was thinking, yeah, 2008, we took one too. I thought about the 2008 pic and honestly, seriously thought....HOLY CRAP!! We forgot to put Ellie in the pic! Dang it! Where was she? Why wasn't she in the pic? Was she napping? Who was holding her? Why didn't I get her and have Dave hold her????? I was really upset. And why wasn't she in the 2008 pic? BECAUSE she wasn't born yet!!!! She'll be in the 2009 pic though:).

1 comment:

Mimi-n-Moe's Mom said...

I recognize that outfit!!! LOL!!!

I need more sleep too. But since the blizzard, I have had anything but sleep. We finally got our cars out, and that was exciting. Now I hear we are due for more snow. Blech.
Is it spring yet? And when will you be down for a playdate????
~Karen