Wednesday, July 2, 2008

oh, yeah, it's nesting

Wrote this Weds....fell asleep before I had a chance to post it:)


I stayed up last night and sewed a bit. I almost have the valance done. I just need to look at the rod to see how big to make the top seam. Next up, flannel sheet for the co-sleeper.

Yesterday I made a list of things to do. Half way though making it, my mind went blank which was probably for the best. This morning I got up, started a load of laundry, vacuumed our bedroom and Mary's, Mary's bathroom, and the living room. I put clean sheets on Mary's bed, dusted the living room and straighted up the kitchen. It still needs a good cleaning though. I put the laundry out on the line. When John gets "home" (he works from home, but stays in his office from 8am-5pm), I am going to go do a coat of paint on the hutch doors. Then I am going to finish the valance after Mary goes to bed.

John is going to be out of town next week, which is when I really can get a lot done. I have no idea how that's possible, but it always ends up happening. I have a pretty long list started, but who knows how much I will get done. I wasn't going to make any more diapers, but I know flannel is still on sale and I have a ten percent off coupon for the craft store this weekend. Plus the dining room is still in sewing room mode. So maybe I should sew. I also want to make one more pair of shorties for the baby. Hmm, what to do??

Mary's sticking play-doh to the front of the TV. I should stop her. Plus I need to get her in the tub. The sandbox was really dusty today for some reason.

1 comment:

Mimi-n-Moe's Mom said...

You sooo need to travel....You could get me organized! I am impressed! :)
Take a pic of the valance!