Friday, August 12, 2011

Log cabin.

September 3, 2010

September 11, 2010

second batch of yarn - December 28, 2010

Almost there - July 7, 2011


Done! August 12, 2011

When I started this blanket, I had no idea when I would get it done. After I painted the bedroom, I realized I could finish it in under a year. So I knit. I knit late at night until my hands were so cramped they wouldn't move. I knit until my eyes couldn't focus. I knit every spare minute of the day. On Monday night, I ran out of yarn on the last dark green section. Tuesday morning, I was at the yarn shop buying the last three skeins I needed. In total I bought 27 skeins of yarn for this blanket (with a little of each color still left).

I think I'll start another blanket this winter, but it won't be nearly as large.

I guess now I have to finish that second pillow cover. Or nap. Too bad the kids won't let me do that.





No comments: