Thursday, May 27, 2010

Proof I read too many crafty blogs



It's a peeps bunting! Why? Well, for next Easter I guess.

Also, the dining room's days are numbered. I see myself tripping, falling, and accidentally ripping the paneling down sometime in the next two weeks!!!!! First I need to pack up all the china in the hutch and the junk in the other little cabinet. Then move out all the furniture, etc. Then it's demo time! There are no words to describe how excited I am about it. I can just see our Christmas tree in there this year with my new walls :). I stand in the doorway to that room every day while wearing Ellie and waiting for her to go to sleep. I imagine it with the walls painted, new white trim, new windows, curtains, and some of the junk I've been hording as accessories. Woot! So freaking excited!!

No comments: