Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Fifty cents

Most people probably wouldn't pay fifty cents for a tiny, dirty mirror with a fake gold? brass? frame. In what year was that cool? It was neither brassy nor golden. It was sort of a dull, brown plastic trying to be something better.

I didn't even take a before picture. I had it in the basement forever. I had no idea what I was going to do with it. Until last week.


Now I need to find a place to hang it. I made the chalkboard on the back side of the mirror, so I could always turn it back around if I wanted a mirror instead.

I have another "thingy" that I got for 50 cents at a rummage sale. I'm working on it. Working on an awful fake woody-plastic frame too.

I'm knitting socks. Blah. Not liking them at all. I'm 4 inches into them, but not even inspired to work on them.

We're also gearing up for some major home renovation! I am so excited.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Cute! You are so creative.