Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful

Ah, Thanksgiving. Time to see family and eat yummy food. But this year, more than most, being thankful has been on my mind. I am so very grateful for:

Our home and this stunning piece of property on which we live. John for loving me and for being a good Dad. Mary and Ellie for being my daughters, and for teaching me more about love and life than I imagined possible. John's job which allows me to stay home with the girls. Our health. Food in our stomachs and plenty more in the freezer. Free firewood. And last but not least all of our friends and family who love and support us in big ways and small--you are each very special to me.

1 comment:

Mimi-n-Moe's Mom said...

Happy t-day friends! We hope you are having a great day! :) Miss you guys much.

Miles now begs me to show him "Smellie Ellie" :)