Friday, March 5, 2010

Vacation bound

We're going on vacation! When we get back it will be spring. I am so happy. My daffodils are up. Poor little guys. They are growing up right out of the snow. I have a huge, exciting project for after vacation. I can't wait. I bought a dresser that I am going to turn into a new TV stand. Then we can get a flat screen TV. Maybe with our tax refund? Hmmm. Or the magic TV fairy? We're replacing a HUGE, expensive TV cabinet with a $40 dresser from Salvation Army. I told John maybe I'd find a new HDTV at Salvation Army for $40 too. Well, I can dream, right?

Hopefully I'll be back to blogging after we get back. If I fall off the face of the earth, it is because I'm trying to get 2 kids back on schedule after being two time zones away for a week.

3 comments:

Mimi-n-Moe's Mom said...

um... let me know if the tv fairy brings you a tv...and what you have to do make that happen!

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

Have a safe trip and a great stay. Enjoy! Curious how your dresser will turn out to be ...

Mimi-n-Moe's Mom said...

please tell me you're back! i miss you! :)