Wednesday, November 25, 2009

to do list

So many ideas, so little time and energy. John just got home at 5am this morning from vacation. He went on a hunting trip with his Dad. I survived 4 days alone with the girls. Ellie's teething and Mary has an ear infection. Needless to say, I didn't get much crafting done. I made a hat for myself. Oh, and a Christmas wreath. And started on a felted mistletoe.

Now what? Now, I want to put the Christmas stuff out! I am so ready. I still have some (regular) decorating stuff I want to do, but I take down most of the regular junk, er, stuff and put out the Christmas stuff. So, I'll be working on that and saving that until after the New Year.

1. Finish painting white frames I started weeks ago.
2. Finish up green room closet.
3. Paint butterflies for Mary's room.
4. Paint two small frames from thrift store and figure out what to put in them.
5. Make new curtains for Mary's room.

I know there's more. But this will give me a starting place. I'd love to have all this stuff done by January 1st. Then we're going to do some more home improvement stuff (like finish the dang basement).

1 comment:

Mimi-n-Moe's Mom said...

You are motivated. It motivates me to get to work on our house!

Hope your T-day was wonderful! Have a great weekend! Love, Karen