Monday, February 9, 2009

Outside!!!

After MONTHS of being stuck in the house, I took both girls out to play today!





Well, Ellie couldn't do much, but she can sit up in the stroller. We went for a walk and she looked around while Mary stomped in what is left of the snow. It was only 30 mins (and took 20 for the 3 of us to get our coats, boots, hats, etc) but it was a start.

I just this afternoon decided to make something for each of the girls for Valentines day. Pics to come!



Hmmmm......we have been outside in the last months. You know, to the car and back. Mary's been out in the snow several times. Ellie went out once when there were 10 inches a couple weeks ago. But this was the first time in a long time I'd taken both girls out by myself. I didn't want anyone to think we'd actually been inside for months. It just feels that way:).

2 comments:

Mimi-n-Moe's Mom said...

I didn't know Miss Ellie like a passy! Moe still sucks his thumb! They look so big now!
Have a good week!!!!!!-Karen

Niki said...

Your girls are so, so adorable Amanda!!

I can't wait to see what you do for V-Day!