Friday, December 5, 2008

Scrappies!

Scrappy pants are all the rage right now in the cloth diapering, wool wearing circles, so Ellie just HAD to have a pair:).

I think these are the coolest longies I've ever made. Plus I can look at them and fondly remember past projects. My headband and scarf from last year, Karen's headband and wrist warmers, another hat I have, a pair of Mary's shorties, a pair of Mary's longies, Julia's scarf from last Christmas, and a pair of longies I knit for Dena's little boy Hamilton (back when he was a little boy:)).

I started working on Mary's gift 2 nights ago. I really need to get going on it. ugh. The only time I can work on it is after she's in bed, and then Ellie's still awake usually. I will get it done though, somehow!

Sesame Street is over, gotta go do some crafts with Mary!

1 comment:

Mimi-n-Moe's Mom said...

do you ever sleep? just curious! :)

those pants rock! i love every color in them.

have a great weekend!